Tuesday, August 4, 2009

4



Welcome Welcome Welcome to the Big Blue House...

I was introduced to Bear, Ojo, Treelo, Pip n Pop, Tutter and Luna back in 01 when it was the only thing on when I got ready for work in the morning and soon came to have a (large) soft spot for the series... He had his own show at the Studios till it closed 8 years ago today and then a part of the Playhouse Disney show for years.. Now Bear is just a memory (and I have never seen the new show) but I am still proud to say I own every Bear and the Big Blue house pin in existence (all 11 of them) and have Bear's autograph...

2 comments:

Dena said...

*sniff*
I miss Bear too!

Unknown said...

I wish we had seen Bear on Stage, we love him! We got a few DVDs from Chris' aunt and Monkey will watch them over and over and over. My favorite episode is the potty episode! I'm a dork, it makes me laugh...