Sunday, January 24, 2010

24


So I do realize that none of these are Disney but today was a mental health/"run away" day so deal :) Course in Florida 3 out of 4 directions will land you in a large body of water... I ended up at 2 different beaches on the Gulf today (and a visit to an odd little place called Tarpon Springs but more of that later)














Tarpon Springs is this little place north of Tampa that is famous for Sponge Diving and being the largest Greek community outside well Greece. Its interesting but really not worth the drive (unless you need some great food)







Okay I lied about being all non-disney. Though I'm not sure if this is a compliment or not...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ooh, I've been to Tarpon Springs. I go to Clearwater every spring, and a few times when we had a free day, we went there. Like you said, cute, but I wouldn't make a long trip just to go there.