Friday, July 5, 2013

When it becomes not fun anymore

First off- I apologize for the lack of updates- I have not fallen off the face of the earth nor was I abducted by aliens but I was hit by the 'why do I do this- it's not fun anymore' blahs I realized that I finally got to the point I had photographed it all and it wasn't changing fast enough to be worth it So I did something I never have done recently. Had 2 months of pictures in the camera without uploading any of them but today I did and there is lot to catch up on. So let's get started!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your photos, they are a great pick me up. Thank you for posting your pictures

Anonymous said...

Very happy that you are back posting more pictures!

minniesummer said...

I missed you and was worried that something had happened. I just wanted to let you know how much your blog is appreciated.