Thursday, May 14, 2009

14




4 parks in 1 day = Easy!

So I couldn't decide what park to go to today cause there was something in each I wanted to do, plus the ever "is it possible" topics that pop up so I tried and finished atleast 4 things in each park within 10 hours with no fast passes (except for proof of each park) and spread things out across all parks. Only 1 ride was a complete walk-on with the rest about a 15-25 min wait

Studios:
Toy Story Midway Mania
Rock n Roller Coaster
Star Tours
Streetmosphere (Cause one of my fav ADV Club cast was performing)

DAK:
Festival of the Lion King
Dinosaur
Everest
"lunch" at Restarauntsaurus (it was french fries but the line was long)

Epcot:
Spaceship Earth
Test Track (well the ride broke when I was ready to ride- so kinda half counts)
Mission Space (instead of Test Track)
Finding Nemo
"Snack" at Electric Umbrella (Grabbed a Drink)

MK:
Pirates
Haunted Mansion
Carousel
Buzz Lightyear

Transportation:
Monorail
Ferryboat
Busses (x3)


My feet hurt...

No comments: